If you love your exterior wood doors but they have seen better days, Stain Door company is a great option to consider. When it comes to protecting your exterior doors and preserving their beauty, Stain Door can give you high-quality and durable results.
Did you know that most painters use a process that only protects your exterior doors for 5-6 months? Stain Door uses professional products and processes to get results that last much longer. We understand wind, rain, Utah’s winter weather, and UV rays affect your exterior doors. We help prevent and minimize that damage to keep your door looking beautiful for a longer time.
What Makes Stain Door’s Exterior Door Process Different?
- We mask around and underneath your door to keep protect your home
- We cleans your exterior doors with our professional products. We abrade the surface to help with adhesion
- We seal the exterior door to help keep contaminants from the wood to bleed through the final finish coat
- We apply a custom-matched stain to blend as closely as possible with the previous stain color
- At this point we can change the color of your door to a new color. Your options are endless
- We use a water-based uv topcoat to protect your door from the elements